Friday, December 3, 2010

In the news

There is so much going on in the news these days that I am having a little trouble figuring out what I can add that has not already been stated in a more eloquent/informative/funny way.  So I decide to wrap it all up in one rhyming verse.


There's a lot going on in our world today
Wikileaks and tax cuts and don't ask if they're gay
No pentagon papers will go unread
Bill O'Reilly demands somebody's head
Dick Cheney is charged with bribing
Pot growers are prescribing
Not surprisingly, Hillary Clinton is spying
quite sadly, Aretha Franklin is dying
Net neutrality is under attack
Cleveland wishes they had LeBron back
Body scans and pat downs and x-rays oh my
The things we must do if we want to fly
Musicians seeking Grammys found out who was nominated
After tallying the totals, Eminem dominated
North Korea is flexing it's power
China is hoping we cower
John Boehner is a malcontent
Qatar gets soccer's main event
Those are the stories going on today
I hope you enjoyed my rhyming replay

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I’m Ross. I’m a software engineer living in 4361 Hudson Street, Jersey City, NJ 07305, USA. I am a fan of web development. I’m also interested in Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media.
    Mcafee.com/activate
    Mcafee.com/activate
    Webroot login
    Office.com/setup

    ReplyDelete